Graduate students both at M.Sc. and Ph.D. of Electronic, Mechatronics and/or Control Engineering are sought and scholarships are offered depending on the availability of the funds. Interested candidates please send a resume (in MS Word or pdf formats) and transcript to email@example.com.
Graduate students both at M.Sc. and Ph.D. levels are sought and scholarships are offered depending on the availability of funds.
Applicants from engineering disciplines including, but not limited to, Aeronautical or Astronautical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic and Control Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Textile Engineering ; if you think that your research interest fits into our topics, you may send your resume and transcript (in MS Word or pdf formats) to us. You can get more information from Projects section for ongoing studies. For graduate students, research opportunities are available through our collaborators to gain international experience laboratories beyond Turkey. To the best of our abilities and depending on your efforts and academic excellence, it might be possible for the candidate to spend a year abroad for research.
Undergraduate students, please apply for the graduation projects in advance. The projects will be given starting from your 5th term. Feel free to mail us about your graduation project details. Currently, the research areas span smart wearables, separation science, nanotechnology and composite materials. The short list of the topics are below:
• Nano-engineered prepregs and composites
• Carbon nanomaterial based buckypapers and yarns for sensors and actuators
• Nano-engineered 3D textile preforms
• Boron based functional nanomaterials
• 3D printing of conductive structural components
• Nanofiber proton exchange membranes for fuel cells
• Multiscale modeling of nanocomposites and laminated composites
• Aircraft cabin air filtration technologies
• Functional nanofiber membranes for filtration
• CNTs based gas sensors/biomedical device configuration and testing
• Smart textiles